8 Days of Eyeshadow - Part 2 (Pink, Bronze, Champagne, and Mauve)



Welcome back to the second installment of my new series! This is Part 2 of my 8 Days of Eyeshadow series.
This series is a way for me to not only use my makeup more, but also expand my creativity with it. While most of my looks are neutral, I felt more inspired to play with some colorful eyeshadow! You can check out Part 1 if you missed it earlier this week!

As a reminder, here are the base products I used for each look:

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation (Gobi) | Kosas Revealer Concealer (Shade 2) | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer (Diffused Bronze Light) | Eyelure x Fleur de Force Brow Palette (Light) | YSL The Shock Mascara

Let's get on to Part 2, which details the last four looks!


Day 5: Pink Drink

Sephora Pro Cool Palette | Becca Mineral Blush (Flowerchild) | Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow (Light to Medium, Highlighter) | MAC Love Me Lipstick (Laissez-Faire)

Crease: Mauve | Inner Corner: Linen | Lid: Rosé | Outer Corner: Mauve and Orchid | Lower Lash Line: Mauve


Day 6: Bronze Bliss

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam | Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic (Ecstasy) | Tarte Skin Twinkle Palette Vol II (Daylight) | NARS Velvet Mate Pencil (Bettina)

Crease: Rustic | Inner Corner: Tempera Lid: Sultry | Outer Corner: Cyprus Umber and Rustic | Lower Lash Line: Rustic


Day 7: Champagne Spritz

NARS Wanted Palette | Becca Luminous Blush (Camelia) | Bobbi Brown Cream Glow Highlighter (White Opal) | L'oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick (Glossy Fawn) 

Crease: Seven Heaven and Shadow Hill (outer half) | Inner Corner: Biarritz and Satisfaction Lid: Shooting Star | Outer Corner: Shadow Hill | Lower Lash Line: Seven Heaven


Day 8: Mauve Magic

Colourpop Making Mauves Palette | Becca Mineral Blush (Wild Honey) | Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlight Wand (Spotlight) | Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick (Pillow Talk)

Crease: Solitaire and Big Fig (outer half) | Inner Corner: Bicostal Lid: Mauve on Top | Outer Corner: Big Fig | Lower Lash Line: Solitaire and Big Fig

That's this series completed! Out of these looks, I think my favorite is still the blue eyeshadow one! The pink-blue shift gets me every. single. time. Also love the pink eyeshadow looks I created in this Part 2! Let me know below which looks were your faves!


Post a Comment

The Stylish Scientist © . Theme by STS.