8 Days of Eyeshadow - Part 1 (Purple, Blue, Green, and Peach)



Just like everyone else, I've found myself extremely bored during quarantine. Can't go anywhere, can't see anyone in person, what's a girl to do? Play with makeup.

When looking at my makeup stash, I realized, "Holy crap, I don't even use most of this stuff on a regular basis." This was the time to change that. Give my makeup the attention it deserves because it's just so damn pretty! That's why I'm beginning a new series called:


This series is a way for me to not only use my makeup more, but also expand my creativity with it. Most of my makeup looks are very basic or neutral, but I figured it was high time I experiment with some colorful eyeshadow, exciting new color stories, and new products that deserve some TLC!

For these looks, I decided to use the same base set of products for consistency throughout. Here are the products:

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation (Gobi) | Kosas Revealer Concealer (Shade 2) | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer (Diffused Bronze Light) | Eyelure x Fleur de Force Brow Palette (Light) | YSL The Shock Mascara


Alright, descriptive housekeeping stuff done! Let's get to the completed makeup looks! Here are the first four looks of this eyeshadow series.


Day 1:  Lavender Dream

Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette | Too Faced Fruit Cocktail Blush {Berries and Bubbly) | Elf+ Glow Highlighter (Moonlight) | MAC Liptensity Lipstick (Driftwood)

Crease: Libra and Hot Mess (outer half) | Inner Corner: Cosmic | Lid: Nebula | Outer Corner: Hot Mess and Vortex | Lower Lash Line: Vortex


Day 2:  Blue Skies

Bare Minerals Aurora Palette + Sydney Grace Winter Garden | Benefit Galifornia | Pixi Glowy Gossamer Duo (Delicate Dew left shade) | Marc Jacobs New Nudes Lipstick (Screen Test)

Crease: Delightful | Inner Corner: Comet | Lid: Sydney Grace Shadow in Winter Garden | Outer Corner: Catch Me If... | Lower Lash Line: Catch Me If...


Day 3:  Pistachio Fantasy

Melt Cosmetics Gemini Palette | MAC Mineralize Blush (Warm Soul) | Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Pearl) | Becca Ultimate Lipstick Love (Sugar)

Crease: Leo | Inner Corner: Gemini | Lid: Gemini | Outer Corner: Leo | Lower Lash Line: Leo


Day 4:  Peach Perfection

Alamar Cosmetics Reina del Caribe Vol. 1 | Becca Luminous Blush (Tigerlily) | Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter (Flexitarian) | Colourpop Lippie Stix (Aquarius)

Crease: Coco Taxi and TrĂ³pico | Inner Corner: La Costa | Lid: La Costa | Outer Corner: Guantanamera and Cafecito | Lower Lash Line: Coco Taxi and Guantanamera

Overall, my favorite look so far is the blue eyeshadow one! That Sydney Grace pressed pigment is unbelievably good with a fantastic pink/blue shift. Definitely one of my fave shadow formulas ever!

Part 2 will be up later this week. Come back then for more beautiful eyeshadow looks! 
In the meantime, let me know which look is your favorite!


Post a Comment

The Stylish Scientist © . Theme by STS.