Back from My 2 Year Slumber




Hi, everyone.
Do you even remember the last time I posted on this blog? Two years. TWO. DAMN. YEARS. What do I even say about that?

Let me first start by saying this: my life has been insane. It's been big ups and downs for the past two years. Honestly, it kinda feels like my brain needed that two year break just to stay sane. Doesn't mean that I haven't missed this immensely (which I really really do!)

Blogging is great in theory, but tough in practice. There's always a balancing game of wanting to write posts and share your passions with your readers, but also budgeting your time for larger priorities in life. As much as this blog means to me, my life outside of it matters a lot. My attention is constantly needed elsewhere, and that has definitely taken its toll on this blog. I'm only human.



Now I'm not saying I don't care about this blog. I seriously do. Even to the point of caring about it when I have other things to do. That being said, I'd like to try and see if I can do a kind of monthly check-in and post for you guys. This has always been a great outlet for me, and I'd love for that to continue. My hope is that you all will come along for the journey and not only read the content I put out, but also participate and make this online space truly special.

Be on the lookout for some new content from me soon. I'll get into the details of what's been recently going on in my life, why I wanted to rebrand to "The Bronde Ambition" and then decided not to, and where this blog is going in the future.


See you all soon,




Post a Comment

The Stylish Scientist © . Theme by STS.