Busy Week Ahead + Tons of Caffeine



Unsplash


Hi, friends!

I'm warning you all now: my upcoming week is absolutely crazy. Seriously, I'll need an IV of caffeine just to make it through, because I have no idea how I can get all this work done. It's not even that I've procrastinated! All of my professors just scheduled assignments for this week. It's the kind of week where you strongly suspect that your professors had this exact conversation:

Accurate.

As it currently stands, there won't be a post up this Friday because I really can't manage it. However, my Canada trip is coming up on the 18th, and that means I'll be taking tons of photos! I don't know if I'll post any here, but they'll definitely be posted on social media. Check around on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to check out my adventures in real time! I'll write a proper post once I get back!



Post a Comment

The Stylish Scientist © . Theme by STS.